Everpure EV961227 Cartridge i2000(2) Filter
Delivers premium quality water for ice applications. Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals**.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-PureŽ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity**
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Scale reduction/control as tested by Everpure
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
An account is required to purchase this item. Use the buttons below to login to an account, or to apply for a wholesale account.
Everpure EV932401 Insurice Single - i2000 (2) for use with Everpure i2000(2) Cartridge Filters
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.09702 / 10.019829]